• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High performance UK VPS wanted
Hi All, Having outgrown my existing host, Im looking for the following. Any recommendations would be appreciated:
UK based Unmanaged CentOS VPS
30GB SSD Storage, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 3 IPv4 addresses
Hopefully looking to pay $25/month
Can I trust NetShop-isp.com.cy VPS hosting? or any other provider for comparison?
Thanks

If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then NetShop ISP is definitely for you.
I usually get a reply within an hour, and they're always polite and friendly. Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.

Fast reliable service. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
I've many web sites hosted at several providers NetShop-isp.com.cy is one of the best. In one word - Professionals.

Although I've only been with netshop isp for a short period of time, I'm very impressed.
Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

The response is friendly and useful, always sorting the issue right away, whatever it is. NetShop-isp.com.cy is simply brilliant.
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.