• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good cheap host for blog?
I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.
Any info on Webhost.pro cpanel web hosting solutions?
Are they professional?
Other web hosts?
Thank you!

Highly recommend webhost.pro web host. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

I'm hosting two websites at rockhoster.com hosting account and I have never had a problem.
Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source projects like Joomla, Mambo, etc., and good prices and tutorials for all level´s knowledge people.

Why not give hostingsource.com a try?
They are customer oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise.
I am always impressed with their price.
You can trust them as I'm!

Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, Webhost.pro is the best cpanel web hosting solution for hosting any kind of web sites.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

(10-25-2022, 09:10 AM)Marsian Wrote: Why not give hostingsource.com a try?
They are customer oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise.
I am always impressed with their price.
You can trust them as I'm!

How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

OwnWebServers also offers Unlimited Web Hosting plans for businesses looking for a cost-effective solution to host multiple websites or applications. Their Unlimited Web Hosting plans come with unlimited disk space, bandwidth, email accounts, and MySQL databases, making them an ideal choice for businesses with growing website requirements.

Their Unlimited Web Hosting plans are fully managed and come with a range of features such as cPanel/WHM control panel, Softaculous script installer, SSL certificates, daily backups, and more. They also offer additional features such as DDoS protection, firewall management, and IP addresses (IPv4 and IPv6) at an additional cost.

Accounts from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are good enough to sign up with.
The Uptime is great and the best thing is pricing! Every one can afford their plans. You can also start an initial site very easily and just host it on.