• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reseller hosting that answer my needs
Hi everyone,
i've been browsing around for several weeks here, but just now registered...
i'm looking for a resell hosting that has these features:
- branding option - unique nameservers, logo's, etc..
- able to make coupons for my clients.
- the option to pay now but choose the free domain later. (or something like a gift card option, or any other way to purchase hosting for someone else)
- taking care of billing issues (renewals mostly) of both hosting and domain.
- adding files to packages (so when users registers with a package, their account will have certain files)
- ssl certificate. for my small biz owners who wants to sell things without taking their clients to paypal website. (not sure about that tho)
- easy to use. or at least with good and quick support to build the system i want.
budget: lets say the 50$/mo area.
thats about it.. i think...
Any info on NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting solutions? Do you know them? Are they good? Other options?
Thanks alot guys!

Why don't take advantage of checking as many providers as possible?
I recommend
https://rockhoster.com/reseller/
They have decent solutions for reseller accounts.

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is NetShop ISP - they're offering Free VPS Trial now.
This decent web hosting provider gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with...

(08-23-2022, 08:42 AM)KostG Wrote: Why don't take advantage of checking as many providers as possible?
I recommend
https://rockhoster.com/reseller/
They have decent solutions for reseller accounts.
What are the provider’s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is the required period of notice?

Just my 2 cents... To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms. Good luck!

Try NetShop ISP hosting a out, they are offering Free VPS Trial now, so you can test them for free.
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

I'd recommend netshop-isp.com.cy web host to anyone looking for cheap hosting with all of the features!
ANY ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff was always willing to help work through an issue - good support service.

(09-06-2022, 10:10 AM)RockyBoxer Wrote: Try NetShop ISP hosting a out, they are offering Free VPS Trial now, so you can test them for free.
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
How are spam complaints monitored and dealt with?

I'm a software developer but know little of the intricacies of running a hosting server. Whenever I have had problems the netshop isp team has been excellent both in their speed of response and the helpfulness of their replies, resulting in my being able to solve the problem.