• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any reseller suggestions?
hello everyone,
I have about 10 accounts..i need to migrate from a host who is being irresponsible in answering tickets and stuff.. Use very less space and bandwidth..
Probably space 100-150GB max
Bandwidth 2000GB Max
private NS
Should be able to install own SSL
If someone can recommend me a good reliable host with decent support when needed...
Budget is $ 60usd monthly.
Do you know anything about Hostforweb.com and also Gigapros.com web hosts? Are they reliable?
What host would you rather choose? Why?

Thanks..

Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend QHoster.com cPanel reseller hosting to others. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond.

What is their privacy policy and how is your personal data managed?

(08-19-2022, 08:34 AM)Uraniumon Wrote: hello everyone,
I have about 10 accounts..i need to migrate from a host who is being irresponsible in answering tickets and stuff.. Use very less space and bandwidth..
Probably space 100-150GB max
Bandwidth 2000GB Max
private NS
Should be able to install own SSL
If someone can recommend me a good reliable host with decent support when needed...
Budget is $ 60usd monthly.
Do you know anything about Hostforweb.com and also Gigapros.com web hosts? Are they reliable?
What host would you rather choose? Why?

Thanks..
What exactly are they responsible for and how much support do they provide during the process?

I am very happy with Hostforweb.com web hosting services. Amazing host! GO WITH THEM!
The prices are cheap and their customer service is excellent!

https://qhoster.com/cpanel-reseller-hosting.html
Please check them and you will get the best option.

What types of e-commerce features are included with the plan that they are offering?

I'm the webmaster for several sites, and I'll be moving all of them to kvchosting.net reseller account. Double thumbs up to them!
Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.

What impressed me even more though was Hostforweb.com customer service. Their hosting packages were cheap for what they offered, but more importantly they were fast and reliable with no downtime, which is important for the sites I run. Great uptime, speed and even sense of humour of support team.

As a reseller, you want a reliable and profitable product to offer your customers. Here are some features to look out for:

1. Competitive pricing: Choose a product with reasonable prices that allow you to make a profit when reselling.

2. Easy integration: The product should be easy to integrate into your existing systems and processes, saving you time and resources.

3. High-quality support: Look for a provider that offers excellent customer support, as this will help you address any issues that arise and provide your customers with the assistance they need.