• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server recommendation for my website ?
Hello,

I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
12 gb ram
400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....

Thanks

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

I'd also recommend you to choose the host that has been providing hosting services for at least 5 years.
Any specific server location?

Take a look at GThost.com instant dedicated servers - you can test them from $5/day.
The techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down.
It is my first web hosting services I contracted and everything was so easy and reliable. I am very happy with my choice.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend digitalserver.com.mx hosting dedicado economico. Pricing is quite normal according to what you get.
Uptime is good, my web site is up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.

My experience with netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting is great! Like their dedicated servers. The setup was easy, the host service is good value, and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.