• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable hosting for big forum?
Going to host a big forum and need to find a good feature-rich web hosting account. 
What are your views on profvds.com vps hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
What forum software is better: phpBB, vBultein, Ekarte, SMF? Why
Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?

I'd recommend to try hosting plans from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
They are brilliant with providing solutions, support and technicians on hand 24/7.

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host.
You precisely will be pleased with Profvds.com - they have offered me the configuration I needed. Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market.

If you want to host a forum, you should consider reliable, feature-rich hosting from Hostpro.com. For VPS hosting, this hosting can be a great fit for you. Hostpro.com is a reliable hosting provider that offers stability and support. Contact their technical support for more information and recommendations.
You can also try using phpBB or vBulletin if you are a more advanced user.

Get 15% discount on all hosting solutions with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS - give profvds.com vps servers a try.
You are able to install operating systems based on Linux (Centos, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD). Other operating systems are being installed by the request.

Plans from rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
Their servers are responsive, the network is fast, and the customer service is excellent.

I am really happy to have found this great hosting service. Profvds.com cheap vps Slovakia works great for my projects.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

Personal website hosting is a booming business. People everywhere are building websites to post precious wedding pictures, baby pictures, family video clips, party invitations, personal blogs and more. You don't need to be an expert to pull this of either.

Excellent quality of service - I am happy with Profvds.com EU VPS. Good server uptime and speed connectivity.
Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable pricing.