• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good reseller/white label solution?
Hello all,
I'm new to the hosting world, but like to get involved . I'm wanting my own webhosting company that I can sell to a group of friends I have. The only requirements I have is the ability to make it look like my own host ( ability to edit it / add logo etc., etc., ) . Also, be nice to to be able to edit payment options to include say stripe , or other type of payment gateways. Thanks all!
Do you think Hostnamaste.com Plesk reseller hosting will be worth trying?
Can I trust them? Any alternatives for comparison?

I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability.

Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.

(08-19-2022, 08:41 AM)Uraniumon Wrote: Hello all,
I'm new to the hosting world, but like to get involved . I'm wanting my own webhosting company that I can sell to a group of friends I have. The only requirements I have is the ability to make it look like my own host ( ability to edit it / add logo etc., etc., ) . Also, be nice to to be able to edit payment options to include say stripe , or other type of payment gateways. Thanks all!
Do you think Hostnamaste.com Plesk reseller hosting will be worth trying?
Can I trust them? Any alternatives for comparison?
Is the support center outsourced? Where is it located?

I have tried other hosting providers, but Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS is just better in every way.
Reliability, easy to use Plesk control panel and excellent customer support. Uptime is Perfect.

I can't say enough good things about hostnamaste.com web host. Great support that is available by Live Chat 24/7.
I had no idea about them but after three months I can about them and it is really good.
Top Budget Dedicated Server web hosting provider to deal with.

All in all, Hostnamaste.com is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. Like their KVM VPS solutions.

If you are looking for a hosting plan at cheap prices, very reliable and great service, go to hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS.
It has been a great experience for me. The crew there offers fast courteous service.