• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server in NL
Hostsailor.com and hostround.com provide enticing servers in NL and I need to know which plan is the best to sign up with for hosting a big blog with?

(01-10-2018, 04:30 PM)Rafaely Wrote: Hostsailor.com and hostround.com provide enticing servers in NL and I need to know which plan is the best to sign up with for hosting a big blog with?

Hello,

Both sites are best hosting provider in NL that mention above. But https://onliveserver.com/ is also better hosting provider in Netherlands with 100% SSD Hosting, 1000mbps port and up to date OS and customize option, No downtime and 100% customer Satisfaction .

I would recommend you having a look at qhoster.com. They do have servers in multiply locations and most likely they have what you are looking for.

The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

Are they the original hosting provider or a hosting services reseller?

Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.