• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Webhoster for Wordpress site?
Hey Guys,
does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress? I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also i want to have good prices for what i get.
Thank you guys anyway for help.

I know ViUX.com is trustworthy experienced host optimized for Wordpress. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and responsive polite support.

I believe you should get more quality options. I know Hostwinds.com has everything needed for quality hosting: high guaranteed uptime, helpful knowledgeable staff and reasonable pricing

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at kvchosting.net - their cloud ssd hosting deals are so cheap and they are good for running wordpress blogs.
The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7! I cannot tell you how helpful it is to have access to it at 3 AM.

I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

I always look for a few things:
1. Reliability
2. Support/Knowledge
3. Price
As the others have said, you get what you pay for really.

I suggest to trust ViUX.com. They have fast servers, stable redundant network and skilled tech staff. Their prices are lowest considering their really great hosting deals.

Read through the plan you have selected and write down on a piece of paper what they are offering you. Do you understand everything? If not find out what it means because you don’t want to sign up for 1 year and then figure out that there is a difference between addon domains and parked domains.

(08-07-2017, 11:55 AM)Perfection Wrote: I suggest to trust ViUX.com. They have fast servers, stable redundant network and skilled tech staff. Their prices are lowest considering their really great hosting deals.

What type of set-up assistance is included at no additional cost?

Have a look at plans from kvchosting.net and linovus.hosting, you will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.