• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a solid VPS Host
I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
30 gb+ SSD, 2 TB+ bandwidth, 6 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses
Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy vps hosting solutions? Are they good?
Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.

VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net can be attractive for you as they provide full-featured plans with high uptime and quality support.
I love them because of consistent professional quality and easy accessibility for all my site needs. Every staff has been highly responsive to my questions and concerns with clear, concise answers to my questions, citations of rationale for their answers, patience, and politeness.

The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered. I am fully satisfied using NetShop Isp vps hosting and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services.
Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for. Servers are stable.

I’d recommend Hostnamaste.com cheap openvz vps to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.
Affordable & Reliable OpenVZ VPS in US, CA, UK, IN and RU. Carrier Neutral Facility - Redundant & Reliable. Full Server Root and Shell Access.

I am fully satisfied using NetShop-isp.com.cy cheap web hosting service. As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes. I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good. Tier III,Tier IV Data Centers - ISO27001 and PCI-DSS certified.

KVM-based VPS on low-contingency servers and dedicated resources on each VPS.

VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
I was very happy with the speed and the website security they provided. I was also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.

VPS accounts from profvds and swisslayer.com are worth trying due to their unparalleled services.
Fantastic hosts with fast deep tech support.
Their support is fast and not only good, but very technical.