• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any servidores dedicados en Mexico?
Hello,
would like to find the best place for Mexico dedicated servers.
Require 1048 gbs of ssd, 16 gbs of ram. cPanel, plesk or vesta? What do you prefer and why?
Any info on Digitalserver.com.mx server hosting solutions? Are they good? Other places?

Right and solid servers can be got from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com.
The technical support at them is always great. Their prices are on the high end for the overall service, however.

Have a look at servers from decent hosting companies: hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
I have nothing but great things to say about their services.
Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.

The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin. Domain registration is a few dollars too high, but that's my only complaint. Personally I'm satisfied with DigitalServer servidores dedicados en Mexico. It is a great hosting site for the basics for development - cpanel, PHP/MySQL, and plenty of space for cheap.

Deals from planethoster.com and swisslayer.com are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
They are best hosting providers what I know, the uptime and stability are awesome. Not only that, the support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exceptions.

Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be.
Highly recommended. No doubt, DigitalServer is reliable Mexico server hosting provider. Haven't had any problems.

I'd draw your attention to deals from surfhosting.co.
Coupon: NEW25 for 25% off.
So I could say that I've never experienced better features, functionality, up-time, and support - tech, billing & customer - than what I receive at them.

Bare in mind that local companies might do not have support in English. So if you hope for that you need to consider companies which provide location close to Mexico. Florida USA for example.
https://gthost.com/instant-servers?region=6&page=1
Check there: It should be close to your location.

Servers from planethoster.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying. They are fast, reliable, friendly and offer outstanding services at modest rates.