• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Los Angeles dedicated servers?
Hello,
would like to find the best place for Los Angeles dedicated servers.
Require 1048 gbs of ssd, 16 gbs of ram. cPanel, plesk or vesta? What do you prefer and why?
Any info on Regvps.com server hosting solutions? Are they good? Other places?

Server E5-2670 - $79/month, CPU Intel Xeon E5-2670, RAM 16 GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Switzerland, Zurich.
Like Regvps.com USA dedicated servers. If you want to add RAM capacity, you can do so during initial deployment or at any time during the life of your server. The more RAM you add to your server, the better per-GB price you pay.

Servers from planethoster.com and ewallhost.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Their services have always been impressive. I hosted on different hosting packages and all packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy.

Give Regvps.com server hosting a try. Pricing is excellent and almost everything was ok for the last 6 months.
The tech support people are courteous and prompt and informative. I have no outages..

(03-04-2024, 07:12 AM)Marsian Wrote: Server E5-2670 - $79/month, CPU Intel Xeon E5-2670, RAM 16 GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Switzerland, Zurich.
Like Regvps.com USA dedicated servers. If you want to add RAM capacity, you can do so during initial deployment or at any time during the life of your server. The more RAM you add to your server, the better per-GB price you pay.

If someone does manage to hack their network and servers, what is their guarantee of being able to restore your data?
What measures do they have in place for this?

Right servers are available from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
If anyone looking for a reliable hosting company, choose their services.
Personally, their support is great, they understand people's problems & provide help as required.

If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Regvps.com - Double thumbs up to them!
Overall, this appears to be a decent web host that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.

Regvps.com team uses ultra-modern jail technologies and unique XEN-based virtualization in creating and managing the remote servers. With hardware virtualization, this server will be strictly isolated from other similar servers, provided with absolute information security, while still using the same set of hardware by different kernels, such as video cards, network cards, a variety of disks, and others.

Check out deals from hostround.com.
They are best hosting provider what I know, the uptime and stability are awesome. Not only that, the support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exceptions.