• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need server. Most of my clients are located in Europe
My current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime. Most of my clients are located in Europe. Stable server with 500 gbs of space, 16 gbs of RAM and 5000 gbs of bandwidth.

Neironvps.com dedicated servers were recommended to me as good option.
What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

Reliable servers are available from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com.
Rock solid hosting. I recommend them for: 1) Sound support. Very fast response. 2) Prices, the best prices I have seen. 3) cPanel offered has the the options one needs in present day hosting.

I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far Hostnamaste.com is the most promising one.
Top-notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. Great features. They are great!

Guaranteed RAM is the RAM size that is exclusively allocated to a VPS and can be used whenever this VPS requires it.
NeironVPS.com team will transfer your site for free when switching from another hosting provider. Transfer site files, databases, scripts, making it easier to move your site.

Accounts from legionbox.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
If you are looking for a company with high quality, security-safe services, fast, up-to-date and extremely helpful employees, you are in the right place.

I started with Neironvps.com server hosting - and I am impressed from the start. The uptime has been 100% for me.
My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier! Would well recommend.

I'm so happy to be using Neironvps.com for all my hosting needs! Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.
The customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Right dedicated servers can be got from allwebhost.com and swisslayer.com (Swiss20OFF - 20% off).
Pricing looks reasonable, and hosting plans are feature-rich. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.