• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dedicated servers in Multiple locations?
Hello,
I want dedicated server, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
Budget 140-150$ - Processor E3 1230v2, Ram 16GB, Hard Disk 1TB x 2, Bandwidth Normal 3tb, 5tb
Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc.
I searched NetShop-isp.com.cy dedicated servers. Do you think I can trust them?
What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
I always recommend them. Currently, my company is with them too. They have been great tools for us, we host several pages for different customers and they're happy so we're happy.

The price for NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting service is excellent.
- good uptime
- super fast speed
I like it. You always reach a real person quickly and in my case they have always resolved my problems.

So far they have been excellent. NetShop isp is one of the best hostings I've had the chance to test.
I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.

I am 100% satisfied dealing with Netshop isp web host! It is really cool web host! Happy using their Japan dedicated servers.
Also get full admin/root access with every dedicated hosting package and 24/7 on-site technical support.