• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dedicated servers from GTHost.com ? Are they ok?
Hello,
I'm checking dedicated server offers at the moment: GTHost.com
Have you ever used them? How are they?

No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend GTHost.com instant server hosting service.
I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

Great value for money.

Unlike other dedicated instant servers, GTHost.com servers come with unmetered bandwidth which means you'll never be hit with unexpected fees when you have higher than normal volumes of traffic. I've never had a downtime problem, never a problem with customer support, and never a problem using their panel.

Use one of their Europe servers and I'm fully satisfied.

Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers: allwebhost.com and ewallhost.com.
Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.

Choose from GTHost.com options for speed, cost, bandwidth and server location and test the ones that are right for your needs before choosing a full contract. These guys have a real-time listing on our site, that is, each server on the site is a real server (this is an instant server), that is, they are assembled and preconfigured, the client only selects the OS and bandwidth, the OS is installed by scripts in 10-15 minutes after payment, service works fully automatically 24/7.

Guess servers from hostingsource.com can be right for you.
Their support team is the best in the industry. It would take me a full day to write how many times they have helped me. So I'll just say this, if you want unparalleled support + quality services you're in the right place.

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Recommend to compare ServerUnion.com and also Allwebhost.com servers more than highly.
I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.

Deals from panamaserver.com and planethoster.com can be right for meeting all your needs. Their servers are fast, modern, up to date, feature-packed and as I said above, 100% reliable.
Their reply time is beyond expectations, but their proactivity to solve a problem is what stands out.