• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
server hosting solutions?
Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the hosting offers section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Thinking to try CoinsHosting.com server hosting solutions. Are they good? Other options?

Thank you.

Check out servers from black.host and coinshosting.com as they are well-balanced and cheap.
They are trustworthy for what you need. They are great hosts for any type of sites.

Good pricing for CoinsHosting.com Dedicated Hosting solutions. Use the code: 15% OFF - Dedicated servers (bare metal).
The service is based on quality and I will definitely continue using their hosting services for hosting my present and future web sites.

Right dedicated servers from planethoster.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
Very professional and awesome to work with!! They have been a great choice. It was easy to transfer my websites with very available customer support. Their dashboards are easy to understand & navigate. Their prices are a good value. I have experienced virtually no outages since moving to them. Also speed & server response times were much improved. I am glad I have found them.

Can say that Coinshosting.com is excellent webhosting provider, uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers, Cpanel, price is higher than other hosts, but because they are EXCELLENT. Good pricing for Switzerland dedicated servers.

Use the code: 15% OFF - Dedicated servers (bare metal). Happy running my project at coinshosting.com Dedicated Hosting account.
Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before). Speed is faster than I have had with my previous host.

Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are worth trying.
They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

I recommend checking at https://gthost.com/
I'm sure you will be able to find and get there the best server solution.

Accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Rock solid hosting. I recommend them for: 1) Sound support. Very fast response. 2) Prices, the best prices I have seen. 3) cPanel offered has the the options one needs in present day hosting.