• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for server hosting
Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the hosting offers section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Thinking to try Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting solutions. Are they good? Other options?

Thank you.

When I found Hostnamaste.com web host, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
Excellent performance combined with the best value around. Like their budget dedicated server solutions.

Servers from planethoster.com and owned-networks.net are worthwhile.
Their services and support are superb and extremely dedicated.

I have two domains hosted at ServerUnion.com and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none. Incredible dedicated hosting provider. The support from these guys is without comparison. 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!

Happy with Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server. Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock.
Support is good - ticket system works well. I've been very happy with their courteous, consistent, and FAST customer service.

I've been with hostnamaste.com server hosting for just under a year...their support is good, they always respond within a few hours, and often within a few minutes. Their servers are pretty good, and they have live chat option too. Reasonably priced and well supported. We're very happy.

Servers from owned-networks.net and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Their prices are very competitive and they offer all of the best services available. They are constantly updating and upgrading their software and hardware and their customer service is top notch. Always very fast, very knowledgeable, very helpful and personal.

Servers from digitalserver.com.mx and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
In terms of service delivery, they rate excellent. Their technical support has extensive knowledge and thus able to resolve efficiently sometimes obscure issues.

Just have a look at plans from decent hosting providers: coinshosting.com and planethoster.com.
I highly recommend everybody to work with them. Just go ahead and try. You will never regret it.