• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hosting for an online store?
Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store. The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.   

Do you know anything about cloudarion.com website hosting? Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed with cloudarion.com SSD VPS solutions.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

I have accounts on two of cloudarion.com servers, light loads and fast connections, almost no downtime and most important, no overselling. The best in this host is the support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day.

Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
I really appreciate all the work that cloudarion.com team did for me. They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.

I'm 100% satisfied dealing with cloudarion.com SSD VPS host! It is really cool web host! As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes. I've been using their service for 8 months - everything works good.