• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am looking for server provider
I am looking for large data centers in Canada, USA, Europe.
To rent a dedicated server in these countries.
Or global data centers that place their equipment in Canada, USA, Europe.
What host is better? Exmasters.com or Hostforweb.com web hosts?
P.S. Tell me please, if you know

Very happy with the service I have had from Exmasters.com website hoting over the past few years - both for my own web & email hosting and that of several of my clients that I have recommended use their services. Superb. US and EU Based. Support is Exellent. Not a lot else I can say apart from use them ;-)

Very good with their standard products. Hostnamaste.com reliability and price makes up for it though as it is very seldom that I do require to contact their support desk. Like their Budget Dedicated Server - the price is great!. Can't fault these guys!

You can trust exmasters.com hosting. These are the kind of people you recommend to your best friends and family because you can be confident they will follow through on their promises. Their servers are pretty good, and they have a support chat - it's very helpful in choosing the right hosting packages according to client's specific needs.

I am fully satisfied using hostforweb.com cheap web hosting service. They are offering 50% off the price for Holiday season.
1) Perfect network and server uptime - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.
2) Fast Speed connectivity - load time of my website's pages is really fast (I am very glad).
3) Great variety of features - 1-click scripts installer, free website builder, nice bonuses.