• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
powerful servers with instant setup?
I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I've found out that GTHost.com offers instant dedicated servers.
Require: 2TB of HD (or 500 SSD storage), 16 GB of RAM, 30 TB bandwidth.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on this hosting provider.
Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts?

The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory. I highly recommend GTHost.com solutions. I've never had to wait for more than 30 minutes for an email answer, and even phone support has been quick and effective. Uptime has always been perfect.

Go ahead and give GTHost.com a try - their work is based on quality. Like their server locations choice:
USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle.
Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

Several friends have moved their business sites to GTHost.com and I plan to move my primary corporate web site to them soon as well.
The team has high integrity and they value each customer. Great cheap service and easy too use.

Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. GTHost instant hosting is excellent and I will never use another hosting provider.
This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal. Its not that I don't trust anyone, well people I've never met face to face in person I don't trust, and have every reason not to, for you don't know what the company is really like, you don't really know if they exist at all..