• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dedicated Server Suggestions?
Hello,
I want dedicated server, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
Budget 140-150$
Processor E3 1230v2, Ram 16GB, Hard Disk 1TB x 2, Bandwidth Normal 3tb, 5tb
Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc.
I searched GTHost.com instant web servers. Do you think I can trust them?
What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

I am a webmaster and have had many host over the years, none of them stood behind what they said. GTHost.com does.
There is far too much reliance on automated responses with some hosts but with this web host you get that personal touch with email replies from their support that are so fast it is almost unbelievable.

There are many attractive features offered by GTHost.com team. The price for their instant servers is great.
17 server locations to choose from. Setup takes 10 minutes after the order. + you can test them for $5/day.

USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

Since I've signed up with GTHost.com instant server, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently.

I now recommend GTHost.com dedicated servers to anyone that ever asks for web hosting and will continue to do so.
Their customer service is always very prompt and polite, and their technology has never let me down yet. This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.