• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cheap server hosting is needed
Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap server hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from Canada. Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?
Do you think QHoster.com hosting solutions can meet my expectations?
Are they reliable? Other web hosts?

Highly recommend QHoster.com to anyone who wants an inexpensive, easy to user hosting provider. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

Give QHoster.com a try. They are offering Special now:
30% OFF for all VPS servers on 6 months or longer contract (does not apply to cPanel Managed VPS).
and use Promo Code: BLKWEEK30 - Offer valid till Sunday (INCLUDED), November 27th 2022

All you have to do is place your order: https://www.qhoster.com/clients/index.ph...vm-vps-ssd

QHoster.com is fantastic host with great people and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.

I have really good experience dealing with QHoster.com - these guys know what they do. I asked in the support ticket if there's any way they keep backups of our sites. They quickly responded and within an hour, I got my deleted files back - and my website running again.