• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Managed VPS advice
I have wordpress site with 250000 UV monthly. Not to much plugins
No big peaks and max user in same time is about 350.
Site have about 1000 pages, mostly text and pictures. Also some add delivery by adsense.
Please can someone recommend proper VPS resource. And some good provider in Canada...
Any information on Rightservers.com Managed VPS Solutions?

Thanks

No doubt, RightServers web host is reliable. Haven't had any problems. Like their Canadian VPS solutions.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended.

I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend Rightservers.com Managed VPS solutions.
They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service!

Currently extremely happy - Rightservers.com has already saved me hours of hassle, and they supply some very useful scripts. Great prices, and you get everything you need for successful running of web sites which I believe to be essential when moving to a new host. Also clear and accurate responses to support queries.

Go ahead, Rightservers.com can be trusted! They are knowledgeable, courteous, quick to help, and deserve every bit of praise they receive from clients. Quite simply, the best business I have ever dealt with, and at 47 years old I've dealt with a few..

Managed VPS accounts from qhoster.com and legionbox.com can be quite right for you.
They are great in all aspects!
1. Speed is very good. Tested on pingdom and found load time is 3s without cache .
2. Live chat support is ok.
3.Ticket response is sometimes quick and slow depending on work time I think.
4. Uptime is good.