• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need VPS hosting advice
I have wordpress site with 250000 UV monthly. Not to much plugins. No big peaks and max user in same time is about 350.Site have about 1000 pages, mostly text and pictures. Also some add delivery by adsense.
Please can someone recommend proper VPS resource.
What are your views on Datapacket.net VPS hosting solutions? Will it be worth trying them?
Thanks

I would not hesitate to recommend Datapacket.net cheap VPS to everyone. They go out of their way to help.
Their servers are so damn fast. Uptime is good and they offer nice free useful tools - great plus for them.

The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. Datapacket.net support is professional, communicative, and quite fast.
This web host rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service.

I switched to Libertyvps.net after a bad experience with another host. The service is excellent. I
I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.

I'm happy with Datapacket.net dedicated hosting service. Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.