• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virtual hosting with a large upload_max_filesize?
we need a sane relatively inexpensive host — the site is simple, I don't want to bother with VDS.
The load on the server will be average, but files of about ~40GB will be uploaded. As it turned out, finding such a virtual tariff is quite problematic because almost everyone has upload_max_filesize 32
What can you say about cloudarion.com SSD VPS solutions?
Any reviews please?

When I was looking for a VPS, Cloudarion.com seemed right up my alley. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people. I am completely satisfied with them and I would recommend them to everyone!

I've finally found a good home with GTHost.com vps hosting. I especially love their support.
Features are excellent and pricing is competitive. As for network uptime and speed connectivity, they are perfect.
Hot-Swappable Redundant Power Supplies, Fans and Drive Trays.

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

Check out Ownwebservers.com affordable vps plans.
It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.