• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need #1 web host
I need #1 web host, I would like to get Linux hosting plans.
What can you say about kvchosting.net web hosting services?
Have you tried their web hosting solutions? Any reviews? What host is better?
Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?

Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always some one waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing.
Kvchosting.net SSD hosting plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.

I host two different sites with hostingsource.com SSD web hosting in the USA. They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance. The price speaks for itself, very cheap.

I rate cloudarion.com hosting solutions 100% in their support and everything. Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand.

The site will sometimes be down for a few minutes (once in 3 months or so), but that is common.
I always get support via email within a couple of hours, and I rarely experience downtime.
KVChosting.net is GREAT!

(10-25-2022, 09:11 AM)Marsian Wrote: I rate cloudarion.com hosting solutions 100% in their support and everything. Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand.

What are the security measures and server backup protocols?