• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linux VPS required
Hello Guys,
I'm feeling great to be here, and found this forum via blog post somewhere and thought to ask about my requirement.
I'm looking for the cheap and budget yearly Linux VPS.
Can I trust exmasters.com VPS hosting? Are they reliable? What alternatives can you recommend?
Thank you

Thanks Hostnamaste.com for providing me with professional OpenVZ VPS services!

They have excellent support, and prices are good. There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately. Sites are always up and run as fast.

I have been using exmasters.com VPS hosting service for a long time. They offer server locations choice: EU or USA.
Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. On a scale of 1 to 5 I would rate them 4.8. Really Great job.

You can get great servers, features, prices and reliability from almost any provider but what differentiates them is their attention to the customer and exmasters.com web host comes top of the list when so many others fail to do even the basics!

Think that the comparison will help you to choose the right option to deal with. Try Rightservers.com Canadian VPS.
These guys are tops in their support. You don't have to look any further. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

I'm new here too but happy to help out. In terms of your requirement for a cheap and budget Linux VPS, I can understand why you're looking for a reliable option. I haven't personally used exmasters.com, but I would suggest doing some research and reading reviews before committing to any hosting provider. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

(04-21-2023, 09:54 AM)YakowHanzo Wrote: I'm new here too but happy to help out. In terms of your requirement for a cheap and budget Linux VPS, I can understand why you're looking for a reliable option. I haven't personally used exmasters.com, but I would suggest doing some research and reading reviews before committing to any hosting provider. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

One alternative you could consider is tuxcare.com, which offers Extended Lifecycle Support for Linux systems. They have a good reputation in the industry and could be worth checking out.