• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need hosting that is fast for US?
Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from Canada. Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?
Do you think Blazing Fast Host can meet my expectations? Are they reliable? Other web hosts?

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
Nice web hosting plans in the USA are offered by kvchosting.net and exmasters.com - really great services! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

As the time goes by I am even more pleased with the decision we took to switch to hostingsource.com cheap US hosting.
The best thing is customer support, any question you have will be answered within 10 minutes.

I like cloudarion.com server hosting. Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. The perfect host!

I highly recommend HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!
It's good cheap hosting. Generally 100% uptime... Lots of nice features like SSH.

(09-28-2022, 10:32 AM)Marsian Wrote: I like cloudarion.com server hosting. Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. The perfect host!

Are they the original hosting provider or a hosting services reseller?