• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need 2 dedicated servers
Dear forum members,
I need 2 dedicated servers. The one in London and the other one in Paris.
I considering GTHost.com instant server hosting provider - it offers both locations.
What do you think about them? Are they reliable? Any other good offshore dedicated server providers?

Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. GTHost.com web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.
The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Dedicated servers from planethoster.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and cheap.
I highly recommend people to hire them for hosting services.
Their reply time is beyond expectations, but their proactivity to solve a problem is what stands out.

I was a bit skeptical about the support and service when I first switched to GTHost.com instant server hosting after a bad experience with my first host. But that soon changed. The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

The price for GTHost.com dedicated servers is great (starting from $59/mo). Looks to be a good hosting deal.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
Recommended from me Wink

Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. They've gained a customer for life! Highly recommend GTHost.com servers.
I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.