• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Europe Reseller Account
Hi,
I'm helping a friend who currently has a cpanel reseller account with a provider and his is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage. He is looking around for a new Reseller Account in the Europe. He currently pays around $100 a year for the following
- 100GB HDD
- 2250GB Bandwidth
- cPanel Control Panel
- Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Databases etc
- 1 Dedicated IP Address
- 40 Accounts
Also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
What can you say about Rockhoster.com reseller hosting solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives?
If Providers could let me know what deals you have please email me or private message me.

Thanks

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.

You should pick the top website hosting provider and join in their money making businesses online.

The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with Rockhoster.com is their customer support.
Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.

(08-25-2022, 06:28 AM)MiraJoker Wrote: The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with Rockhoster.com is their customer support.
Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.
What does the set-up/ installation process entail?

Recommend Rockhoster.com more than highly. Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast.
They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.
Thumbs up!

I found rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS web host and needed to transfer my files to their VPS hosting account. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like Centohost.com EU reseller hosting.
The stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.