• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
would like to get server hosting
I need #1 web host, I would like to get server hosting plans.
What can you say about QHoster.com and GTHost.com dedicated server hosting services?
Have you tried their web hosting solutions? Any reviews? What host is better?
Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?

I found GTHost.com Instant Server Hosting and needed to transfer my files to their VPS hosting account. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do. Top web hosting provider to deal with.

Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. Well, the setup of the server took over 20 minutes after order. Thumbs up to GTHost.com team!
This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.

Highly recommend GTHost.com dedicated servers. If you are thinking about switching, this is the provider to go with.
I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

(08-19-2022, 09:04 AM)Uraniumon Wrote: Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. Well, the setup of the server took over 20 minutes after order. Thumbs up to GTHost.com team!
This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.

What are the security measures and server backup protocols?

I think you can have a look and check as well at https://serverhino.com/dedicated/
Their services started from 40 euro per month.

(08-26-2022, 06:12 AM)Krass Wrote: I think you can have a look and check as well at https://serverhino.com/dedicated/
Their services started from 40 euro per month.
How are spam complaints monitored and dealt with?

Give QHoster.com web server hosting a try. Over 30 server locations to choose from. They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate. Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.