• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are good wordpress hosting providers you know ?
Hello!
What are good wordpress hosting providers you know ?
Any info on NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting solutions? Are they reliable?
Alternatives please?

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

I currently have 5 sites all hosted on a variety of the different plans available at RightServers.com Managed VPS in Canada.
It provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.

Without a doubt, the best thing about Virtono.com Web Hosting is their support, I've never came across another provider that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can. Their control panel is easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.

Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.

For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

Maybe https://rockhoster.com/wordpress/
They have a special plan designed for Wordpress.

How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

Give NetShop ISP a try. They are offering Free VPS Trial now.
Their support is amazing, friendly, and never make you feel "stupid" like some others.
The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7! I cannot tell you how helpful it is to have access to it at 3 AM.

I took the plunge with NetShop-isp.com.cy and haven't regret a thing.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.