• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress
I'm looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.
Any info on Rockhoster.com and Kvchosting.net web hosting? Are they professional?
Other web hosts?

Thank you!

I've recommended Rockhoster.com to other people. Any time I had a question or a problem getting help was never an issue.
Great experience, beyond my expectations. Easy with the provided software. Recommended.

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

I'd recommend kvchosting.net ssd web hosting to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution. These guys have been great.
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

(08-19-2022, 08:30 AM)Uraniumon Wrote: I'd recommend kvchosting.net ssd web hosting to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution. These guys have been great.
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
Are there set-up fees? If so, what are they – and are they waived for first-time subscribers?

(08-15-2022, 06:37 AM)Vessolen Wrote: I've recommended Rockhoster.com to other people. Any time I had a question or a problem getting help was never an issue.
Great experience, beyond my expectations. Easy with the provided software. Recommended.
What are the security measures and server backup protocols?

So far, I've extremely happy and satisfied with kvchosting.net hosting service!
I paid via Paypal and they activated my account instantly. They have no setup fees, no hidden fees.
They always explain me everything I need to know when I contact them.

I like kvchosting.net web host. They will help you with anything be it scripts, billing, or the server itself.
One time I couldn't get wordpress mu installed, I asked if it could be a server problem.
Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.