• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm looking for a long term cloud hosting
I'm looking for a long term cloud hosting for a few sites.
Budget $30 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD
Any established web hosts you can recommend?
Any info on Hostforweb.com and also Webdock.io hosting solutions?
Are they reliable? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks in advance

After 'playing' around with 4-5 hosts, I must say, Webdock.io is the best host so far. They offer nice Ryzen VPS solutions.
Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.

Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or ecommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of.

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

I believe you will make right decision to give HostForweb cloud hosting solutions in the USA a try.
This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

It seems to me that Virtono.com Cloud VPS solutions will meet your needs.
The KVM 1G plan (1GB of RAM) for only 2.5Euros monthly. I'd recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

When I found Hostforweb.com web host in the USA, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.