• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching for the best international hosting with discounts/specials
Hello. I am in search of a web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world. I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.

Does such a hosting exist? Any info on Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting solutions?
Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?

Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

With all their features, you can easily create a website – whether it would be a personal or family website with lots of pictures, a website for your business, an online community website, or even an online store where you can display and sell products to your website visitors.

With the right web hosting provider, your business web site can be much easier than you think.

Setup was fast and easy. Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS package prices also amazed me. Features fit my needs perfectly. Recommended!
The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
Nice KVM VPS solutions you'll find at QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com web hosts.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS solutions in India, Europe, USA.
The technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.