• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a dedicated server
Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E5-12X5 series. Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 2tbs max. It should run windows.

Any provider recomendations?
What host is better? GTHost.com or KVChosting.net web hosts?
Any reviews, please?

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

(07-11-2022, 07:06 AM)RockyBoxer Wrote: Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E5-12X5 series. Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 2tbs max. It should run windows.

Any provider recomendations?
What host is better? GTHost.com or KVChosting.net web hosts?
Any reviews, please?

Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, GTHost.com is the best instant server solution for hosting any kind of web sites.
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.

Well, kvchosting.net techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down.
It is my first web hosting services I contracted and everything was so easy and reliable. I am very happy with my choice.

I've been with GTHost.com instant servers for over a year and have been pleased so far. Price seems very competitive.
The provider receives my full recommendation and appreciation for getting quality hosting services...