• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hosting provider to host my forum?
I decided to ask forum members if they know about the best hosting provider to host my forum.
The only thing I am worried about is the reliability of Rockhoster.com hosting provider.
Will it be worth dealing with them? Do they offer any discounts?

Price is great! Rockhoster.com has impressed a lot of people in the last two years, including me.
Now, I do want to say that this decent web host has been responsive in its dealings, which cannot be said about many other providers.

How much disk space, bandwidth and ram do you require?

Are they the original hosting provider or a hosting services reseller?

Anyone looking for a great host, look no further - Greenwebpage.com is a nice reliable provider. Give them a try.
Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

There are some options available on the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

Well, hostforweb.com is a nice host. Great service at a great price - what else can you ask for.
I haven't had to use technical service but everything else has worked as advertised.