• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dedicated server provider with DDoS protection?
Hey,
I wonder if you aware of any good dedicated server provider with DDoS protection.
I came across zakservers.com and also hostnamaste.com web hosts.
What is your opinion about them? Are they reliable? What host is better?
Good?

I have the starter offshore server package offered by Zakservers.com and must say that there are many useful feature for running any kind of web sites. They offer fully redundant network with 100% uptime guarantee. You'll also get Free Cloudflare DDoS protection with CDN.

How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

I've been with Zakservers.com offshore dedicated hosting for nearly 8 months after migrating from another terrible host. So far they have been excellent. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs.

(06-30-2022, 06:47 AM)MiraJoker Wrote: Hey,
I wonder if you aware of any good dedicated server provider with DDoS protection.
I came across zakservers.com and also hostnamaste.com web hosts.
What is your opinion about them? Are they reliable? What host is better?
Good?

What are their customer service/ technical support hours by method?
If online chat is available 24/7, what are their phone support hours?