• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resell hosting that answer my needs ?
Resell hosting that answer my needs

Hi everyone

i've been browsing around for several weeks here, but just now registered...

i'm looking for a resell hosting that has these features:

must features:
1. branding option - unique nameservers, logo's, etc..
2. able to make coupons for my clients.
3. i want to give first domain 'free' to my customers, looking to integrate with a domain reseller such as ******** (whmcs does that i think), but the second, third or so domains will cost them.
4. the option to pay now but choose the free domain later. (or something like a gift card option, or any other way to purchase hosting for someone else)
5. taking care of billing issues (renewals mostly) of both hosting and domain.
6. have an affiliate program

nice to have features:
1. adding files to packages (so when users registers with a package, their account will have certain files)
2. ssl certificate. for my small biz owners who wants to sell things without taking their clients to paypal website. (not sure about that tho)
3. overselling? i havent decided yet about that one either...
4. affiliate clients can make custom names to existing coupons so if someone use their coupon (instead of aff link) they will get commission.
5. easy to use. or at least with good and quick support to build the system i want.

budget:
lets say the 25$/mo area.

ohh and disk space/bandwidth unlimited of course
joking...

sorry if i gave you headaches or if my english is abit poor (my parents' fault)

thats about it.. i think...

Thanks alot guys!

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.

Believe nice reseller hosting opportunities are offered by Hostforweb.com and also Centohost.com web hosts.
The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.
Compare them and choose the best for your needs.

(05-23-2022, 06:20 AM)Vessolen Wrote: Believe nice reseller hosting opportunities are offered by Hostforweb.com and also Centohost.com web hosts.
The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.
Compare them and choose the best for your needs.

How long have they been providing hosting services?
What server locations do they offer?