• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for hosting (can pay only via bitcoins)
Memory - 1GB, Cores - 1 Core. SSD - 30GB, Transfer - 2TB
PAY ONLY BITCOINS

What can you also say about Bithost.io hosting deals?
What hosting provider would you choose? And why?

Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.

You can rely on Libertyvps.net bitcoin web host. Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast.

What type of scalability potential is there? For example, if you start with a shared server plan, are you able to expand your space later or even switch to a dedicated server environment? Or does the provider you are considering specialize in one environment?

hi...faithreal , great stuff and please tell what about cost???

Other hosts I've used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base ...beyond that they want to charge you.

I think, attractive offers are not the only factor you should depend while selecting a host.

Choose a time-tested and trusted web host that has been providing hosting services for at least 3-5 years.

What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?