• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vortexnode hosting - Is it reliable provider? Alternatives?
Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good and cheap ssd hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 15 GB - Disk Space
99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Would like to know all possible option in US where I can order shared hosting deals. Any recommendations?
What can you say about VORTEXNODE.com - their speed, uptime and customer support?

I can upgrade that stuff manually whenever I'm ready without worrying about it breaking the scripts and software on their sites.
All in all, a very good experience with vortexnode.com cheap web hosting I will stay with them for years I think!

To start with, Vortexnode.com have a smart and easy to navigate website of their own.
They offer instant setup - no prepayments, no credit cards are asked. It has been the perfect web hosting company for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.

I appreciate that vortexnode.com have a no-contract model and their prices are very reasonable. Good pricing for hosting packages (VPSs), as well as a reasonable number of dedicated email boxes, databases and other services that you need for the average interactive website. Most folks will be satisfied with their basic linux VPS package.

Good job, vortexnode.com is professional one:
- offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

[quote pid='2511' dateline='1505297710']
I`m found they campaign in LET (lowendtalk), in i`m buy this. But a few time, (4-6 days), i live network downgrade and low up/down speed. I`m report it and they said : "you use up to 6TB bandwith". And i`m said ok, but my bandwith 10 TB and i`m use 6TB ok and i not use 4TB, why i`m live downgrade / low speed and etc. They request root password (i`m add this: i`m use unmanaged service, and they said before; if i`m request anything from VortexNode, i`m pay additional service fee) and i`m said my root password my privacy. And i`m live a many problem. Which one do I say? I`m recommend, they talk with you perfectly but "you must think a million time before".

I would recommend you Apps4Rent for your hosting. They have excellent support and no hidden costs.
[/quote]

With the right web hosting provider, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

With all their features, you can easily create a website – whether it would be a personal or family website with lots of pictures, a website for your business, an online community website, or even an online store where you can display and sell products to your website visitors.

(09-13-2017, 10:15 AM)Marsian Wrote: Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good and cheap ssd hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 15 GB - Disk Space
99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Would like to know all possible option in US where I can order shared hosting deals. Any recommendations?
What can you say about VORTEXNODE.com - their speed, uptime and customer support?
I would suggest you can try hifivehost.com which provides shared hosting at a reasonable price and also provides a US location.

Features:-
  • Unlimited Email Accounts

• Unlimited Databases

• FREE Unlimited SSL Certificates

• NVMe SSD Storage

• cPanel Control Panel

• Latest PHP Version

• Daily Backups

• WordPress Optimized

• One-click Script Installer

• 24x7 Dedicated Support

• Website Migration Support

• 99.95% Uptime guarantee

• Imunify360 AV+

• WordPress Toolkit

I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks.