• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommendations: Linux ssd vps hosting providers?
I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the vps host.
What do you think about kvchosting.net
They offer Linux vps plans in US
The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order Linux VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about this web hosting provider?

What are the provider’s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is their required period of notice?

Quality and reliable VPS accounts are available from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com, they are proven to be the best n delivering SSD hosting services.
Their prices are low and plans are full-featured.
Support is second to none.

Take a look at Hostwinds.com trustworthy service, their customers are fully satisfied. They are providing featured fast hosting accounts with available helpful customer care.

I've been with KVChosting.net for more than 8 months on a shared hosting plan. I've been running a 10-minute monitor on my website for more than a year (I'm a demanding customer!) and I'm pleased to say that they have delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.

I am sure Kvchosting.net is the company that would meet your needs. All hosting accounts are hosted on SSD based servers providing ultra fast performance and their support know how to deal with clients.

The cpanel provided is useful and easy to use. Their hosting is fast and reliable.
An excellent hosting company all-around! I host a couple of sites with kvchosting.net on their VPS account, and their support has been terrific.

As I see Kvchosting.net provides smooth performing services with no hiccups and would meet your demands. Their servers are stable and blazing fast.

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

When I signed up I never expected that but I took another look around their site and they are very open about everything, when customer service is not available, what there month to month price was and the support reps where very effective in its forum