• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to host 2 wordpress blogs in US. Any good web hosts?
Well, I need your help, dudes. Thinking to host my new-built wordpress blogs:
10 gbs of disk space, 2 web sites. Budget is $10/mo. US

What can you say about hostwinds.com and their wordpress hosting packages?
Any alternatives for comparison please?

Is their support center outsourced? Where is it located?

You can use ViUX services. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for wordpress. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

When ordering, use the code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

I believe that hostwinds.com is perfect option where you can buy cheap ssd web hosting solutions.
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

I suggest to trust ViUX.com. They have fast servers, stable redundant network and skilled tech staff. Their prices are lowest considering their really great hosting deals.

As I know with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

Why not to look at a good alternative - say QHoster.com ?

High 99% uptime and very fast servers. I developed my Wordpress Website with optimum speed using the available softaculous addon in the cpanel. I am also have two addon sites with same hosting plan. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.

(08-17-2017, 09:31 AM)Marsian Wrote: When ordering, use the code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

I believe that hostwinds.com is perfect option where you can buy cheap ssd web hosting solutions.
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
What types of e-commerce features are included with the plan that they are offering?