VPS Server Discussion about VPS Server!

Need reliable vps hosting in Brazil (Sao Paulo)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need reliable vps hosting in Brazil (Sao Paulo)
I need your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering quality VPS hosting plans based in Brazil (Sao Paulo)
I've found the host called QHoster.com - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.

I need 60 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 2 TB of data transfer, Linux.

Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Use "summervps17" coupon code - It is 17% lifetime discount!
It is valid for all: Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

Excellent Web Host! QHoster.com have been the best provider I've run across. They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.

You may find with the big hosting companies (hostgator ect) they might reply quickly but it will be some untrained Indian guy copying and pasting responses. Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

I would like to add here that I am +1 fully satisfied QHoster.com hosting user. My website is wordpress blog and these guys have all the useful features and tools for running my site successfully. Their network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online. I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them.

VPS deals from libertyvps.net and kvchosting.net can be suitable for all your needs, the OP.
They have stable servers which are supported perfectly well around the clock.
Their prices are cheap and network is fully-redundant.

I don't even trust my wife to have my credit card #, do you think I'm going to trust a web hosting provider with it? heck NO.. I'm sure a hosting company wouldn't just steal my money from me, but then again, you never know, but for me, its just the point of the matter, I want a host who can accommodate for my needs, and paypal is something I feel is important, and if its important to me, it should be important to them as well, right? because a host should want your business, not lecture or try to blow you off.

You can rely on Superbithost.com - 24/7/365 Monitoring
Moreover, I was impressed by their Online Backup Services. All in all, I am happy using their hosting services.
Recommend them to other webmasters looking for reliable place to host their web sites.

Currently browsing this topic
1 Guest(s)

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »