• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows web hosting required
I'm looking for Windows web hosting provider that supports video streaming hosting.
I've seen that cloudarion.com has good reputation for providing hosting services. But how reliable and good are they for streaming video hosting? Any experience?

Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime my site has had.
I love cloudarion.com windows VPS ease of use, they make a webhosting experience something you'd love to pay for.

There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS. Never experienced any downtime. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.

I have already suggested Rightservers.com Managed VPS to two colleagues, though I am uncertain as to where they eventually settled on hosting their domains. I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

According to your needs, think Kvchosting.net is the right choice. Support response times and helpfulness have always been extremely fast (sometimes near immediate replies have been received) and the replies have almost always met my needs!