• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need suggestions on reliable cloud ssd web hosts
Good day,
I want to know about the quality of kvchosting.net ssd cloud web hosting services.
I am planning to host my web sites at cloud hosting account. Do they offer any discounts?
Need over 10 gbs of disk space, Linux.

Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

I suppose you need more reliable names. According to my knowledge Everest.net is offering reliable ssd cloud hosting solutions with high stability, responsive tech support and reasonable pricing.

Up-time and reliability has been outstanding. Kvchosting.net servers are solid stable and never have a problem.
Both upload and download speeds are incredibly fast, and the features are standard but very well supported.

You can trust Everest.net service. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.

Doing some more research, I discovered Kvchosting.net. They were offering an initial signup discount that was too good to ignore. It was almost by chance that I discovered one of their best selling points – they include a FREE license for WHMCS with their reseller plan. That made the value proposition impossible to resist.

I suggest to rely on Everest.net services - this company has everything needed for quality e-commerce hosting: high server uptime and performance, polite skilled support team and affordable deals.

(08-01-2017, 08:51 AM)Powerbank Wrote: Good day,
I want to know about the quality of kvchosting.net ssd cloud web hosting services.
I am planning to host my web sites at cloud hosting account. Do they offer any discounts?

When you go to their homepage, do you feel like you are looking at a professional company that you could trust with your money and website? If no. Why? Is it because there website looks dodgy or because there terms and conditions seem to be very vague indeed. Then look for something else because you should feel in good about your host since you will be spending quite sometime with them (hopefully).

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

(08-01-2017, 08:51 AM)Powerbank Wrote: Good day,

So you’re looking at SSD web hosting as a possibility for your new website? Well I can tell you that it’s a good decision from many standpoints!

Firstly, SSD hosting, because of it’s nature with having no moving parts (like RAID hosting), it actually speeds up data transfer speeds by up to 300%, which not only means that your website’s visitors are satisfied, but it also helps with your site’s SEO (search engine optimization)…

With companies such as Google realizing that website loading speeds are extremely important in providing their users with a good online experience.

With that being said, finding the right SSD web host can be challenging, as SSD hosting is usually more expensive than regular RAID hosting.

However, the web host that I’m recommending provides SSD servers as standard, making it very affordable.
Not only do you want an SSD provider, but you also want to make sure that they have good customer service, and have a solid reputation in the industry… Another reasons why I recommend this web host.
The web host I’m referring to is Apps4Rent

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.