• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please advise me some reliable offshore VPS hosts
Thinking to order one linux offshore vps hosting account:
- 55 gbs of disk space
- 1 gb of ram
- 1200 gbs of bandwidth
- Linux
Netherlands - server location.
As I see hosting services market is so competitive. What can you say about Libertyvps.net and their services?
Any comments on their pricing, features? Are they offering discounts or specials now?

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com can be suitable for your needs. the OP.
They provide quite large deals, giving the room for further development.
Support is active for 24 hours.

I am very satisfied with Libertyvps.net offshore hosting services.
Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.

+ 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

Have you already looked for customer reviews on them? I know Libertyvps.net is providing fast servers built with enterprise hardware by skilled tech support. Their services are affordable to anyone and provided with huge variety of useful free features.

The price is competitive, so you don't need to pay much for such stable hosting service.
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is libertyvps.net. And everything works good!

Thank you for considering us. We are here to answer all your specific questions.

Feel free to contact us, dudes Wink

I would say Libertyvps.net is the best option to get vps in Netherlands. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

I suppose Hostsailor.com would be suitable place to get everything you need. Server speed has been great, uptime is perfect and their customer support is really professional.

While other hosts looked more expensive at first glance they get cheaper the longer you sign up. This openness is encouraging because they will probable be more open about other things as well. For example I host a website with an Australian target audience and the host sends you an email explaining absolutely everything, if they had downtime, why it happened and any problems they were having.

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

Pretty good and feature-rich web hosting deals offered by Exmasters.com - their work is based on quality.
The host has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top. They are known as professional adult content hosting provider.