• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a Dedicated server to use it as VPS Host
Hello everyone .
Actually i'm searching for a service provider to purchase a dedicated server .
I have to inform you, that i want to use this server to create several number of VPSs to sell to my clients, hence it should probably supports number of IPs
Is there anyone out there to help me to find the best and cheapest provider?

I have to thank you all in advance and any suggestion would be appreciated .

I can say that servers offered by Hostplay.com are powerful, fast and stable.
They offer them in Russia, Sweden, Netherlands and Bulgaria. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.

I'd like to draw your attention to servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com, their servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.
Support is helpful for 24 hours and uptime is high.

I know hostingsource.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.

I wanted to have a professional site available but not be involved, except to update pictures.
I was looking for someone I could depend on. I found exactly that in Okayservers.com dedicated hosting. I have not been disappointed. It is really good host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.

Have a look at dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and hopstsailor.com.Their servers are able to satisfy the needs of the OP as well as the other webmasters with a tight budget. They support is online any time you contact them.

plutonxl http://lizlarssen.com does spammers work <a href="http://lizlarssen.com">does spammers work</a> ukwu does spammers work

(07-26-2017, 08:42 AM)RockyBoxer Wrote: I can say that servers comparateur assurance chien  offered by Hostplay.com are powerful, fast and stable.
They offer them in Russia, Sweden, Netherlands and Bulgaria. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
This is my first time here and I just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.

Thanks!

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.