• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there experienced webmasters? I need reseller hosting account in US
Hey guys,
I would like to choose the best hosting provider to get reseller hosting plan in US.
I have clients at Hostwinds.com, so it would be great to offer hosting to them.

Any alternatives? I need over 100 gbs of disk space, 2 tb of bandwidth, Linux. + ability to upgrade.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!
I am pleased to deal with Hostwinds.com web host.

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

A good host will get back to you with in 1 hour (latest) if it takes them any longer cut them off your list because if your site goes down you should be able to reach them as soon as possible. If they respond quickly, is the reply friendly, does it answer all your questions and is personal? If so you can move onto the next step.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

The site speed is good. Hostwinds.com servers are secure. The prices are fair.
Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 10 minutes is now more like 30-40 minutes. This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however.

They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was with the previous hosts and I must say: always with excellent service and response times. Stable, reliable service at a great price.

Give Hostwinds team a try - your sites will be in trusted hands.

xcczmxpa http://statcloudconsulting.com buy spammers low cost <a href=http://sraschke.com/>buy brand spammers online</a> uxbc buy spammers without rx