• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Good dedicated servers?
#1
I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host... I've found out that QHoster.com offers dedicated servers.
Require: 2TB of HD (or 500 SSD storage), 16 GB of RAM, 30 TB bandwidth. The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on this hosting provider.
Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts?
 
Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Good dedicated servers? - by Uraniumon - 02-08-2023, 09:56 AM
RE: Good dedicated servers? - by MiraJoker - 02-15-2023, 06:52 AM
RE: Good dedicated servers? - by Marsian - 02-20-2023, 12:18 PM
RE: Good dedicated servers? - by RockyBoxer - 02-28-2023, 07:44 AM
RE: Good dedicated servers? - by Vessolen - 03-06-2023, 09:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Browsing: 1 Guest(s)